Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally GOOD NEWS!

So a quick update. They let Michael come home, A sudden turn for the better after the terrible week. We went to a parade, a barbecue, hung out with family, laughed and did not worry about doctors, blood tests, and hospitals on Monday. How wonderful! We were back on Tuesday for more tests and results, but Michael went in Tuesday morning and said I want out of here for good!!!! No one was arguing with that. He is booked to be seen in clinic as an outpatient on Thursday. He just wants to go all the way home now. That is his next wish. No apartment, in this windy city, but his own room back in Stony Plain. I second that. So tired of this very abnormal life. I have almost forgot how it works to worry about trivial things, sometimes I will go on Facebook, just so I can get reminded.

No comments: